1. The Charge Index indicates the Solar Panel charging status into the Lithium Battery. Please try to face the solar panel side of the power bank to the sunshine when charging. When the red LED lights on, it means the sunshine is adequate and the charging speed is fast enough. After the lithium battery is fully charged, the red LED light will turn off automatically. When the red LED light flashes quickly, it means the sunshine is not so strong and the charging speed is less quickly. When the red LED light flashes slowly, it means the sunshine is weak and the charging speed is slow. If the red LED doesn`t light or flash at all, it means the sunshine is very weak and the charging current is close to zero. Thus the charging is invalid.
2. The power index indicates the power storage status of the lithium battery. When it reads green, the storage remains above 90%. When it reads yellow, the storage remains between 20% to 90%, and the power bank needs to be charged. When it reads red, the storage is less than 20% and the power bank has to be charged so as not to influence the normal usage. When the power runs out, the power index will turn off. It can only be awaken again by being recharged by sunshine.
3. The switch button turns the 5V USB outputs and 12V DC outputs on and off. When it turns on, you can also check the power storage index. To avoid being turned on and off by mistake, and to maintain the normal functioning time, you need to press the button up to 2 seconds continuously.
4. The two USB outputs 5V and can charge cell phone, IPAD, digital camera, PSP, electric shaver, and other home appliances normally recharged by 5V charger.
5. The two round 12V DC outputs with diameter of 5.5mm can power 12V lights, and can also drive other DC12V home appliances if the round plugs match.
6. Be sure not to short circuit any of the 4 outlets, otherwise it will cause irreparable damage of the power bank control unit.
7. If the power bank is not used for a long time, please charge the power bank at least every 3 months to maintain the normal lifespan of the battery pack.
8. Keep the power bank dry and insulated.
9. Keep the power bank beyond the children`s reach.
10. Don't disassemble the power bank by yourself.
Copyright © 2020 FORZATEC CO., LIMITED All rights reserved.